Our Funeral Plans
A funeral plan can provide peace of mind for you and your family and could save you money. You choose the funeral you want and pay for our services included in the plan at today's prices, relieving your family of worries and uncertainty at a distressing time.
The price of funerals, like everything else, has been rising year on year. That’s why it is more important than ever to be planning ahead and preparing for our future.
Taking out a funeral plan is a sensible and thoughtful way to help protect yourself against these increases. More than a million people in the UK have taken out a funeral plan. We recommend funeral plans from Golden Charter, one of the UK’s largest providers of plans to independent funeral directors like us.
With a range of plans and flexible ways to pay, a Golden Charter Funeral Plan offers you exceptional value and choice. Plus, you can tailor your plan to meet your personal wishes, from the service and type of coffin, to the music, flowers and readings. This way, your family will find great comfort knowing that your funeral will be carried out according to your wishes.
With a Golden Charter Funeral Plan you’ll benefit from:
- Protection against rising costs
- Reassurance for your family – less uncertainty and fewer difficult decisions
- Flexible ways to pay
- The assurance that your local and independent funeral director will look after you when the time comes
Costs of Plans:
- For a Direct Cremation: £1,707.00
- The Independent Simple Way: £2,895.00
- The Independent Traditional Way: £3,395.00
- The Independent Exclusive Way: £3,995.00
Ask for more information today by calling us on 01603 528800 or by e-mailing us